- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP AUTHORITY
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER – Chairman Blain
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – Mr. Crissman
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 9/11/18
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. BOARD MEMBERS’ COMMENTS
- Action to appoint Bradley Gotshall as Authority Manager – Chairman Blain
- Action on an amendment of the Management Agreement with LPT (new stormwater agreement) adding stormwater operations and adding in additional Township administrative employees for sanitary sewer operations – Mr. Wolfe
SANITARY SEWER FUND
- Review of the proposed 2019 GHD Engineering Services Agreement – Scott Crosswell and Alton Whittle, GHD
- Action on Stray Winds Farm Sewer Maintenance Agreement – Mr. Weaver
8. TOWNSHIP REPORTS
- PENNVEST Application Update - BC-2A/B/C, BC-5B Project – Projected Award and Bid Schedule
- Review of a draft Resolution to establish Stormwater Fund Rates – Mr. Wolfe
• Update of Township/Raftelis analysis and recommendation to the Authority for a stormwater fee.
- Review of the proposed 2019 HRG Engineering Services Agreement – Andrew Kenworthy, HRG
11. TOWNSHIP REPORTS
- BC-2A/B/C, BC-5B Storm Water Project and 2019 Storm Water Projects – Projected Start of Storm Water Construction
NEXT MEETING – February 26, 2019
Be advised that public meetings of the Authority may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.