- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2018 – 7:00 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager, which included the scheduling of events and meetings. The Board also met in executive session prior to this meeting on employee personnel matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 1/9/18
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. LPT AT PSATS – Chairman Henry
7. MANAGER’S REPORT
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS
A. Action on proposals for survey, design, and construction inspection of ADA curb ramps for the BC-2 A/B/C and BC-5B sanitary sewer mini-basin project – Mr. Weaver
B. Action on bids for the 2018 stormwater project – Mr. Wolfe
C. Subdivision and Land Development
• Declaration of Consolidation of previously subdivided lots for Gary Beck at 6900 Blue Ridge Avenue (18-03)
• Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
D. Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
NEXT MEETING (Workshop Meeting) TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2018; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.