- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2018 – 7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager. The Board also met in executive session prior to this meeting on employee personnel matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. Discussion with representatives from Boenning and Scattergood, Inc. and Susquehanna Group Advisors regarding the status of Township and Authority indebtedness – Mike Bova and Jay Wenger
5. Presentation of issues currently encountered by the Koons Memorial Swim Club in the operation of its swimming pool – George Kunkle
6. Discussion with Triple Crown Corporation regarding the dedication of Stray Winds Farm Park – Mark DiSanto
7. Discussion with staff regarding the preparation and presentation of a fall community event – George Wolfe, Terry Bauknight, Leigh Ann Urban
8. Discussion with staff regarding a campaign to provide information to citizens on the proposed establishment of a stormwater fee – Supervisor Judd
11. “Otta Know” – status report regarding the CAPCOG intermunicipal effort to negotiate the next cable franchise agreement with Comcast – Mr. Wolfe
12. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018; 7:00 P.M.