- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2018 – 7:00 P.M. – 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board received information from the Township Manager, which included the scheduling of events and meetings.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – 5/8/18
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. CHAIRMAN & BOARD MEMBER’S COMMENTS
6. MANAGER’S REPORT
7. OLD BUSINESS
A. Action to appoint Bradley Gotshall as Township Manager – Chairman Henry
B. Presentation by representatives from PennDOT regarding improvements under design for the intersection of Nyes Road and Devonshire Heights Road (Plan) – Mr. Wolfe
C. Resolution 18-51; authorizing the submission of a Traffic Signal Permit Application to PennDOT for the intersection of Nyes and Devonshire Heights Roads (Pedestrian Checklist / Construction Plan / Permit Plan / Signal Clearances)– Mr. Wolfe
D. Resolution 18-49; amending the Articles of Incorporation of the Lower Paxton Township Authority to stormwater as a purpos (Articles of Amendment) – Mr. Wolfe
8. NEW BUSINESS
A. Resolution 18-48; authorizing submission of an application to PENNVEST requesting funds for improvements to sanitary sewer conveyance systems – Mr. Weaver
B. Subdivision and Land Development:
• Resolution 18-50; accepting the dedication of streets in Tuscan Villas
• Resolution 18-52; accepting portions of Union Tunnel Drive
• Preliminary/Final Land Development Plan for Dental Office Expansion for SJ Grater LLC at 4129 Locust Lane (Plan # 18-23)
• Preliminary/Final Land Development Plan for Meadowview Village at 4801 Union Deposit Road (Plan #18-27)
• Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
C. Payment of Bills - Lower Paxton Township & Lower Paxton Township Authority
NEXT MEETING (Budget Workshop) TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2018; 5:30 P.M.
NEXT MEETING (Business Meeting) WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2018; 7:00 P.M.
Public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.