- Municipal Meetings
LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2019 -7:00 PM, 425 PRINCE STREET
Prior to this meeting the Board met to receive information from the Township Manager.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL TO ORDER - Chairman Henry
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE - Ms. Lindsey
3. REAPPOINTMENT TO THE PLANNING COMMISSION - Chairman Henry
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. Discussion on Ordinance 19-01; creating Chapter 107 of the Codified Ordinances, regulating the use of consumer fireworks and display fireworks – Mr. Stine
6. Move to approve the Terms and Conditions for the CARFAX for Police Program and authorize Public Safety Director Adam Kosheba to execute the Terms and Conditions on behalf of the Township – Mr. Gotshall
8. Presentation and review of an Inter-municipal Cost Sharing Agreement with the County of Dauphin for the Bridge Bundling Program
8. "Otta Know" – Update on PA House Bill 2564 and the issuance of a new wireless order by the FCC – Mr. Gotshall
9. Improvement Guarantees, Development Agreements, Plan Reaffirmations, etc.
NEXT BOARD MEETING (Business Meeting); TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2019; 7:00 P.M.
Be advised that public meetings of the Board of Supervisors may be recorded for audio and/or video purposes.