This 41 acre park is located behind Colonial Commons Shopping Plaza off Route 22. The Friendship YMCA, Heroes Grove Ampitheater and Santanna Field are located on the park's upper level. This facility offers:
- 3 charcoal grills
- Bathrooms (Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible)
- A lower pavilion that seats 64 at 8 picnic tables
- Water fountain
PavilionsNeed to reserve a pavilion? Review our Pavilion Rentals page for more information. Click here (Pavilion Rental Online Registration) to set up your account, view availability and reserve your pavilion today!
Ball Fields / CourtsPlease fill out the Ball Field Request Form (PDF) and return to the Parks and Recreation Department to reserve a field. Please call 717-657-5600 to confirm availability of date.
- 1 all purpose field
- 1 softball field
- 3 baseball fields
- 3 basketball courts (lights available until 10 pm)
- 4 tennis/pickleball courts (lights available until 10 pm)
- The playground equipment is appropriate for ages 6 to 12.
- The park also has a nature trail.
- Brightbill Park provides off street parking for 200 cars.