Local Road Construction
Lower Paxton has moved road construction and other project information to a new, interactive dashboard and map, available by CLICKING HERE.
TO USE THE MAP: In the upper right-hand corner, click on the Construction Project tab and select one of the projects appearing in the drop-down menu. When you click on a project, the map of the location appears in the center of the screen and a detailed description of the work appears to the left of the map.
How Lower Paxton prioritizes road repairs – learn about “RoadBotics”
We often get the question, “when will my road be paved?’’ To explain how we prioritize repairs for the Township’s 215 miles of roads, we use an artificial intelligence tool called RoadBotics. This powerful AI tool collects vast amounts of data on our road surfaces, giving us a data-driven approach to determine how to make the most of our road repair budget.
To learn more, please click here
LOWER PAXTON TWP. SHOOPS GARDENS 2023 WATERMAIN INSTALLATION
Veolia will be installing new water lines in Lower Paxton Township on Feeser Road, Easy Street, Cheryl Drive, Nancy Drive, Rawleigh Street, Kalla Drive, Colleen Drive, Maria Drive, Megoulas Blvd, and a small portion on Sumner Drive as shown in red on the map below. Approximately 7000 feet of new water main will be installed, 119 service lines replaced, and 4 hydrants replaced. The project is to begin January 2024.
Temporary road closure and detour on Devonshire Road POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The Township will provide notice in advance when the work on Devonshire Road near Paxton Town Center is rescheduled. Thank you for your patience!
Roadwork in Clermont development from February through September for water main and line replacement
- Veolia will be replacing aging water lines on Lancaster Ave., Banbridge Dr., Colonial Club Dr., Clermont Dr., Scott Dr., Ryan Dr, Blanchester Rd., and N. Lockwillow Ave.
- Work Hours: Weekdays 7 am-4 pm
- Expect traffic disruptions from road excavation – flaggers will be used.
Frances Drive sewer work in Shoops Garden
- Approximately 8 stormwater inlet boxes and a section of sanitary sewer mainline will be replaced with work contained to the Frances Drive loop south of Sumner Drive.
- Work will typically be between the hours of 7 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday. Because of weather delays, the project is now scheduled to run through most of February.