When the Township receives information regarding road closures, road construction, or detours, the information will be posted on this page. If the Township is performing work that requires road closures or detours, those announcements are also posted here.
𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 between 1/23/23 through 3/3/23
1. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞 in the Clermont Development, sanitary sewer mainlines and building sewer replacement. Work will be 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. M-Thu. Truck traffic is restricted during work times.
2. 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞, between Devonshire Road and Locust Lane, will be closed for approximately four months to replace a culvert over Nyes Run.
3. 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞 from Berkley Street to Rutherford Road will have lane restrictions between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. M-F for a watermain service and replacement.
4. 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭, watermain replacement and service reconnections. Work will take place from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. M-F. A detour has been established on Oak Park Road.
5. 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 between Crestwood Drive and Ashwood Way, watermain and water service replacement. Work will take place from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. M-F. Truck traffic is restricted during work times.