Park Rules & Regulations
Please read carefully.
- Park hours: Dawn to dusk (lighted fields/courts until 10pm).
- Motorized vehicles – speed limit is 15 mph. Parking is permitted in designated areas only. Washing and repairing of vehicles is prohibited. Only licensed vehicles with licensed operators are permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. No person shall be under the influence of intoxicating drugs or alcohol.
- All pets must be on a leash no more than six (6) feet long. Owners must clean up all animal waste deposited by their pets.
- No gambling is permitted.
- Only charcoal is permitted in park grills. GAS GRILLS ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT WRITTEN PROOF OF LIABILITY INSURANCE. (Please contact the Parks & Recreation office for further information.)
- Place all refuse/trash/garbage in containers provided.
- Any defacement, removal or damage of any park property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Gathering or removing any wood, turf, soil or any other materials at any park is prohibited, unless specifically permitted in writing by the Director of Parks and Recreation
- Profane language is prohibited.
- No concessions, other than those operated within municipality-owned concession stands, shall operate on Township property, including all parks.
- All permits are considered on a first come, first served basis.
- Liability insurance for certain events or activities may be required by the Director of Parks and Recreation.
- No person may hunt, trap or pursue wildlife in any park at any time.
- Smoking, vaping and tobacco products are prohibited.
- No person or group shall conduct any commercial activity without prior approval from the Township.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF ANY ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT (STEREO, GRILL, ETC.) IS TO BE BROUGHT ONTO PARK PROPERTY DURING YOUR EVENT, YOU MUST REQUEST APPROVAL IN WRITING TO THE PARKS & RECREATION DEPT. PLEASE CONTACT THE DEPT (717) 657-5635.